Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Momentum Waning

Overall momentum has been waning across the board except in the oil and mining names, which are extended now in the short term. CLF, TAHO, WPZ, are some of the commodity names we were involved with over the last few days.





The SPY on the 30-minute chart has a pattern of lower highs and lower lows that started at the beginning of the month, it has also been struggling with its 5-day moving average.


We still have a decent amount of tight set-ups that with a little help from the market can do well over the next 3-5 days.

SSYS WLB PAH THC FEYE TASR AR TWTR POT RUN FSTR FMSA YELP are the names on my watchlist that I have an interest if and only they go through yesterday's high plus a few pennies.

FINL, DBD, LULU, are three mean reversion type plays of interest if they can go green.

Charts of the Tickers above.

Frank Zorrilla, Registered Advisor In New York. If you need a second opinion, suggestions, and or feedback in regards to the market feel free to reach me at fzorrilla@zorcapital.com or 646-480-7463.


         

The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.


No comments:

Post a Comment