Monday, April 25, 2016

Big Week

This week we have quite a few possible market moving events; earnings from Apple and Chipotle on Tuesday, Facebook on Wednesday along with a Fed meeting, Amazon and Gilead on Thursday.

We also have a couple of breadth indicators at interesting levels; Stockbee's amount of stocks up 50% or more in a month is now above 20.  When we have more than 20 stocks up 50% or more for the month, the market tends to slow down a little bit.  I certainly don't want to get overly aggressive on the long side in the short term especially in the sectors have fared best in the last few days (commodities).


My opinion and outlook are subject to change as new information comes in. 

Frank Zorrilla, Registered Advisor In New York. If you need a second opinion, suggestions, and or feedback in regards to the market feel free to reach me at fzorrilla@zorcapital.com or 646-480-7463.


        

The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment